We’re here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discrete. The IRS problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.
If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. It may take the IRS several years to catch up to you, but they’re relentless and have no mercy in collecting all the money that is owed. When the collection process starts, they’ll make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of your life.
Now is the time to act, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our Tax Team has successfully negotiated settlements for our clients, saving them millions of dollars. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Lefstein-Suchoff CPA & Associates has served hundreds of clients and:
IRS Tax audit
- Has saved a client’s stores from being levied and auctioned off by the IRS when predecessors before could not.
- Saved a client over $570,000 on a technicality issue, with regard to an Offer In compromise when the IRS did not act within the amount of time dictated by the Statute.
- Has worked out affordable installment payment plans for clients that could not full pay.
- Has had every Offer In Compromise approved and accepted by the IRS (where clients were able to substantiate all expenses declared, income verified, and have made full disclosures).
- Has declared numerous clients Currently Not Collectible, whereby they proved financial hardship and did not have to make any payments to the IRS.
- Has had the IRS abate penalties for reasonable cause- for people who had problems such as: illness; deaths in family; alcohol & drug problems; clinical depression & other physical and psychological conditions; etc.
- Has represented taxpayers and even appealed audit findings, and has victoriously overturned original findings even down to zero owed to the IRS.
- Has repeatedly filed multiple year back tax returns for clients up to twelve years at a time.
- Has helped small businesses compile information and do the necessary bookkeeping for many back years to facilitate tax return preparation.
- Has had innocent spouse relief for spouses who were in fact innocent and subsequently were not liable for the assessment.
- Has prepared plenty of both reconsideration tax returns to replace the punitive SFR tax returns prepared by the IRS, and amended tax returns prepared by other preparers to successfully and significantly reduce tax, penalties and interest.